One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Utility of CPR in hemorrhagic shock, a dog model.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2016; 18 ([Epub ahead of print, PubMed PMID: 26895089])
- Combination of chest compressions and interposed abdominal compressions in a swine model of ventricular fibrillation.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.02.008
- Comparison of CPR outcome predictors between rhythmic abdominal compression and continuous chest compression CPR techniques.Emerg Med J. 2014; 31: 394-400
- Abdominal only CPR during cardiac arrest for a patient with an LVAD during resternotomy: a case report.J Cardiothorac Surg. 2011; 6: 91
- Abdominal compressions do not achieve similar survival rates compared with chest compressions: an experimental study.Am J Emerg Med. 2011; 29: 665-669
- Rhythmic abdominal compression CPR ventilates without supplemental breaths and provides effective blood circulation.Resuscitation. 2008; 79: 460-467
- A new cardiopulmonary resuscitation method using only rhythmic abdominal compression: a preliminary report.Am J Emerg Med. 2007; 25: 786-790
- Abdominal counterpulsation: effects on canine coronary and carotid blood flow.Circulation. 1983; 68: II-226-II-231
- Abdominal counterpulsation (AC)—A new concept in circulatory assistance.Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Organs. 1982; 28: 563-566
- Unidirectional balloon pumping in the inferior vena cava and aorta. Effects on canine hemodynamics in cardiogenic shock.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1974; 67: 553-560
☆☆Financial disclosures: none.