One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Clinical characteristics and management of wound foreign bodies in the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2008; 26: 918-922
- Imaging modalities in wounds and superficial skin infections.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2007; 25: 223-234
- Ultrasound in the emergency department: detection of wooden foreign bodies in the soft tissues.J Emerg Med. 2002; 22: 75-79
- Visual stimulus: splinter localization with ultrasound.J Emerg Med. 2011; 41: 294-295
- Emergency ultrasound guidelines.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 53: 550-570
- The comparative accuracy of radiolucent foreign body detection using ultrasonography.Am J Emerg Med. 2000; 18: 401-403
- Bedside ultrasound for the detection of soft tissue foreign bodies: a cadaveric study.J Emerg Med. 2009; 36: 377-380
- Ultrasound for the detection of foreign bodies in human tissue.Ann Emerg Med. 1997; 29: 353-356
- Ultrasound accurately identifies soft tissue foreign bodies in a liver anesthetized porcine model.Acad Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 950-954
- Detection of soft-tissue foreign bodies by plain radiography, xerography, computed tomography, and ultrasonography.Ann Emerg Med. 1990 Jun; 19: 701-703
☆There is no grant support or involvement.
☆☆There are no conflicts of interest.