- Adler Y
- Charron P
- Imazio M
- Badano L
- Barón-Esquivias G
- Bogaert J
- et al.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Acute pericarditis.Rev Assoc Med Bras. 2015; 61: 184-190
- 2015 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of pericardial diseases: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Pericardial Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) endorsed by: the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2921-2964
- ST-segment elevation in conditions other than acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 2128-2135
- Acute myocarditis (predominately lymphocytic) causing sudden death without heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 1078-1083
- Electrocardiographic manifestations of cardiac infectious-inflammatory disorders.Am J Emerg Med. 2010; 28: 364-377
- Viral myocarditis mimicking acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1993; 21: 1302-1303
- Further observations on the usefulness of the sonographic Murphy sign in the evaluation of suspected acute cholecystitis.J Clin Ultrasound. 1995; 23: 169-172
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of diagnostic performance of imaging in acute cholecystitis.Radiology. 2012; 264: 708-720