- Truszewski Z
- Czyzewski L
- Marchese G
- Buljan D
- Szarpak L
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Randomized crossover comparison of the Airtraq Avant® to the Macintosh laryngoscope for intubation with during simulated resuscitation by novice physicians.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.05.080
- A comparison of the c-mac video laryngoscope to the Macintosh direct laryngoscope for intubation in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 60: 739-748
- Comparison of the TruView PCD video laryngoscope and Macintosh laryngoscope for pediatric tracheal intubation by novice paramedics: a randomized crossover simulation trial.Eur J Pediatr. 2015; 174: 1325-1332
- Video laryngoscopes.Saudi J Anaesth. 2011; 5: 357-359
- Comparison of Macintosh laryngoscope and c-mac video laryngoscope for intubation in lateral position.J Anesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 31: 226-229
- A comparison between the AirtraQ and Macintosh laryngoscopes for routine airway management by experiences anesthesiologists: a randomized clinical trial.. 2010; 48: 15-20
- Comparison of intubation through the McGrath MAC, GlideScope, AirTraq, and Miller laryngoscope by paramedics during child CPR: a randomized crossover manikin trial.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 33: 946-950https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2015.04.017
- Can the ETView VivaSight SL rival conventional intubation using the Macintosh laryngoscope during adult resuscitation by novice physicians?: a randomized crossover manikin study.Medicine (Baltimore). 2015; 94: e850https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000000850
☆Source of support: No sources of financial and material support to be declared.