One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- A rare cause of postpartum coma: isolated hyperammonemia due to urea cycle disorder.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 12
- Can Klebsiella sepsis lead to hyperammonemic encephalopathy with normal liver function?.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 29: 415-416
- Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency: a possible risk factor for thrombosis.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2009; 53: 100-102
- Ammonia control and neurocognitive outcome among urea cycle disorder patients treated with glycerol phenylbutyrate.Hepatol. 2012; : 2171-2179
☆Financial support: Nil.
☆☆Conflict of interest: Nil.