One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Plasma brain natriuretic peptide and troponin levels in severe sepsis and septic shock: relationships with systolic myocardial dysfunction and intensive care unit mortality.J Intensive Care Med. 2014; 29: 229-237
- Predictors of Mortality in Severe Sepsis.2016 ([in press])
- Usefulness of the Mortality in Severe Sepsis In The Emergency Department score in an urban tertiary care hospital.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 1117-1120