One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Meta-analysis: ventilation strategies and outcomes of the acute respiratory distress syndrome and acute lung injury.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 151: 566-576
- Association between use of lung-protective ventilation with lower tidal volumes and clinical outcomes among patients without acute respiratory distress syndrome.JAMA. 2012; 308: 1651-1659
- Ventilator-induced lung injury: lessons from experimental studies.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1998; 157: 294-323
- Brief, large tidal volume ventilation initiates lung injury and a systemic response in fetal sheep.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007; 176: 575-581
- A trial of intraoperative low-tidal-volume ventilation in abdominal surgery.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 428-437
☆Sources of support: This letter was written at the affiliated institutions without grant support.
☆☆Prior presentations: This work has not been previously presented or published.