One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Comparative pharmacological activity of optical isomers of phenibut.Eur J Pharmacol. 2008; 583: 128-134
- Principles for making up pharmaceutical kits to supply cosmonauts with drug packs.Kosm Biol Aviakosm Med. 1978; 12: 27
- Phenibut(β-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug.CNS Drug Rev. 2001; 7: 471-481
- Withdrawal symptoms after internet purchase of phenibut (β-phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid HCL).J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2010; 30: 648-649
- Penibut (4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid): availability, prevalence of use, desired effects and acute toxicity.Drug Alcohol Rev. 2015; 34: 205
- Psychotic symptoms during phenibut(beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) withdrawal.J Subst Use. 2012; 18: 335-338
- Phenibut, the appearance of another potentially dangerous substance in the United States.Am J Med. 2014; 127: e3-e4
- Analytically confirmed recreational use of phenibut (β-phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid).Clin Toxicol. 2015; 53: 783-784
- An uncommon case of phenibut toxicity in an intensive care unit.Int J Med Pharm Case Rep. 2015; 5: 1-6
- Acute behavioural disturbance associated with phenibut purchased via an internet supplier.Clin Toxicol. 2015; 53: 636-638