One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Institute of Medicine. Hospital-based emergency care: at the breaking point.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2006 (Available at)Accessed last October 17, 2016)
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey.(available at)Accessed last October 17, 2016)
- Population clock.(available at)Accessed last October 17, 2016)
- 2015 ACEP poll affordable care act research results, marketing general incorporated.(available at)Accessed last October 17, 2016)
- Emergency Medicine & Labor Act. 42 U.S. code 1395dd.(available at)Accessed last October 17, 2016)
- The effects of emergency department crowding on clinically oriented outcomes.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1-10
- The impact of emergency department crowding measures on time to antibiotics for patients with community-acquired pneumonia.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 50: 510-516
- Emergency department crowding and thrombolysis delays in acute myocardial infarction.Ann Emerg Med. 2004; 44: 577-584
- Altered standards of care in mass casualty events. Agency for healthcare research and quality.(available at)https://archive.ahrq.gov/research/altstand/(Accessed last October 17, 2016)Date: April 2005
- Rapporteurs, crisis standards of care: summary of a workshop series. Institute of Medicine.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2010