One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Factors influencing admission and outcomes in gastroparesis.Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2013; 25 (e294): 389-398
- Emerging drugs for the treatment of gastroparesis.Expert Opin Emerg Drugs. 2014; 19: 261-279
- Haloperidol in the acute treatment of migraine: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.Headache. 2006 May; 46: 781-787
- Antipsychotics for acute and chronic pain in adults.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Aug 29; 8 (CD004844)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004844.pub3
- Haloperidol binding to an opioid receptor site.Biochem Pharmacol. 1975; 24: 1363-1367
- The opiate receptors.Neurochem Res. 1976 Feb; 1: 3-28
- Haloperidol and analgesia: case reports.Mil Med. 1977 Dec; 142: 946-948
- Analgesia and haloperidol: a hypothesis.J Clin Psychiatry. 1979 Jul; 40: 323-326
- Epidural haloperidol enhances epidural morphine analgesia: three case reports.J Opioid Manag. 2008 May–Jun; 4: 163-166
- Use of very-low-dose methadone and haloperidol for pain control in palliative care patients: are the sigma-1 receptors involved?.J Palliat Med. 2015 Aug; 18: 660
- Haloperidol for treatment of cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2013 Jun; 31 (e5-6): 1003
- Is low-dose haloperidol a useful antiemetic?: a meta-analysis of published and unpublished randomized trials.Anesthesiology. 2004 Dec; 101 (PubMed PMID: 15564955): 1454-1463
- Haloperidol vs placebo in addition to conventional therapy to treat pain secondary to gastroparesis in the emergency department. (Abstract).J Pain. 2015 April; 16 (Supplement, S34)
☆Meetings: An abstract only version of this article was presented at ACEP 2016.