One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Drone transportation of blood products.Transfusion. 2017; 57: 582-588
- Domesticating the drone: the demilitarisation of unmanned aircraft for civil markets.Sci Eng Ethics. 2015; 21: 1393-1412
- Indirect field technology for detecting areas object of illegal spills harmful to human health: application of drones, photogrammetry and hydrological models.Geospat Health. 2014; 8: 699-707
- An analysis of post-traumatic stress symptoms in United States Air Force drone operators.J Anxiety Disord. 2014; 28: 480-487
- Wilderness medical society practice guidelines for prevention and management of avalanche and nonavalanche snow burial accidents.Wilderness Environ Med. 2017; 28: 23-42
- European resuscitation council guidelines for resuscitation 2015.Resuscitation. 2015; 95: 148-201
- Drones may be used to save lives in out of hospital cardiac arrest due to drowning.Resuscitation. 2017;
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) in out-of-hospital-cardiac-arrest.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2016; 24: 124
- First report of using portable unmanned aircraft systems (drones) for search and rescue.Wilderness Environ Med. 2017;
☆Presented at a meeting: No.