One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Epidemiology of anaphylaxis.Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2007; 27: 145-163https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iac.2007.03.002
- Delayed anaphylaxis, angioedema, or urticaria after consumption of red meat in patients with IgE antibodies specific for galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 123: 426-433https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2008.10.052
- Diagnosis of life-threatening alpha-gal food allergy appears to be patient driven.J Prim Care Community Health. 2017; 0 (2150131917705714)
- A retrospective analysis of cross-reacting cetuximab IgE antibody and its association with severe infusion reactions.Cancer Med. 2015; 4: 36-42https://doi.org/10.1002/cam4.333
- Delayed anaphylaxis to red meat in patients with IgE specific for galactose alpha-1,3-galactose (alpha-gal).Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2013; 13: 72-77https://doi.org/10.1007/s11882-012-0315-y
- High incidence of cetuximab-related infusion reactions in Tennessee and North Carolina and the association with atopic history.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 3644-3648https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2007.11.7812
- The alpha-gal story: lessons learned from connecting the dots.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015; 135 (quiz 597): 589-596
- Cetuximab-induced anaphylaxis and IgE specific for galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1109-1117https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa074943
- The relevance of tick bites to the production of IgE antibodies to the mammalian oligosaccharide galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 127 (e1286): 1286-1293