One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Prognostic role of copeptin after traumatic brain injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 1444-1450
- Small studies may overestimate the effect sizes in critical care meta-analyses: a meta-epidemiological study.Critical Care. 2013; 17 (R2-R)
- Recommendations for examining and interpreting funnel plot asymmetry in meta-analyses of randomised controlled trials.BMJ. 2011; 343
- Sources of heterogeneity in the meta-analysis of observational studies the example of SIDS and sleeping position.J Clin Epidemiol. 2001; 54: 440-447