One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Changes in alcohol consumption: United States, 2001–2002 to 2012–2013.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2015; 148: 56-61
- Innovative alcohol use: assessing the prevalence of alcohol without liquid and other non-oral routes of alcohol administration.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2014; 142: 74-78
- YouTube for press.https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/yt/about/press/Date: 2017Date accessed: December 13, 2017