One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Evidence for benefit vs novelty in new intubation equipment.Anaesthesia. 2011; 66: 57-64
- Laryngoscope design and the difficult adult tracheal intubation.Can J Anaesth. 1989; 36: 94-98
- Comparison of glottis visualization and ease of intubation with different laryngoscope blades.Indian J Anaesth. 2013; 57: 170-174
- Defining the learning curve for endotracheal intubation using direct laryngoscopy: a systematic review.Resuscitation. 2016; 99: 63-71
- Straight blades improve visualization of the larynx while curved blades increase ease of intubation: a comparison of the Macintosh, Miller, McCoy, Belscope and Lee-Fiberview blades.Can J Anesth. 2003; 50: 501-506
- Pre-hospital advanced airway management by experienced anaesthesiologists: a prospective descriptive study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2013; 21: 58
- Airway management by physician-staffed Helicopter Emergency Medical Services - a prospective, multicentre, observational study of 2327 patients.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2015; 23: 57
- How many attempts are required to accomplish out-of-hospital endotracheal intubation?.Acad Emerg Med. 2006; 13: 372-377
- Patient safety in pre-hospital emergency tracheal intubation: a comprehensive meta-analysis of the intubation success rates of EMS providers.Crit Care. 2012; 16: R24
- Effect of paramedic experience on orotracheal intubation success rates.J Emerg Med. 2003; 25: 251-256
- An analysis of advanced prehospital airway management.J Emerg Med. 2002; 23: 183-189
- Emergency tracheal intubation: complications associated with repeated laryngoscopic attempts.Anesth Analg. 2004; 99: 607-613
☆Presentations: This research was presented as a poster at the National Association of EMS Physicians 2017 Annual Meeting, January 24–26, 2017 in New Orleans, LA, USA.