One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Pub Law no. 111-5, 123 Stat 226–279.vol. 123. 2009
- E-Prescribing Trends in the United States. ONC Data Br No 18.. 2014; vol. 2008: 1-10
- The End of Prescriptions as We Know Them in New York.The New York Times, 2016
- Mandatory E-prescribing is a dangerous Rx for ED patients.ACEPNow. 2016; 35: 15
- McKinney's Pubic Health Law No. 281.2016: 3-5
- Are mandatory electronic prescriptions in the best interest of patients?.Am J Med. 2016; 129: 233-234
- The validity of self-reported primary adherence among Medicaid patients discharged from the emergency department with a prescription medication.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 62: 225-234
- Adherence to emergency department discharge prescriptions.Can J Emerg Med. 2009; 11: 131-138
- The effect of ED prescription dispensing on patient compliance.Am J Emerg Med. 2003; 21: 313-315
- Do accident and emergency patients collect their prescribed medication?.Arch Emerg Med. 1985; 2: 41-43
- Patient compliance in filling prescriptions after discharge from the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 1987; 5: 283-286
- The Effects of an Outpatient Pharmacy on the Acquisition of Prescription Medications by Emergency Room Patients [Internet].University of Arizona, 1973 (Available from:)