One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- A revision of the trauma score.J Trauma. 1989; 29: 623-629
- Prediction of critical illness during out-of-hospital emergency care.JAMA. 2010; 304: 747-754
- The third international consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810
- Prognostic accuracy of Sepsis-3 criteria for in-hospital mortality among patients with suspected infection presenting to the emergency department.JAMA. 2017; 317: 301-308
- Risk assessment of the blunt trauma victim: the role of the quick Sequential Organ Failure Assessment score (qSOFA).Am J Surg. 2017; 214: 397-401
- Quick SOFA scores predict mortality in adult emergency department patients with and without suspected infection.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 69: 475-479
- Assessment of clinical criteria for sepsis: for the third international consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 762-774
- Predictive performance of quick sepsis-related organ failure assessment for mortality and ICU admission in patients with infection at the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 1788-1793
- Is a maximum revised trauma score a safe triage tool for helicopter emergency medical services cancellations?.Eur J Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 197-201
- External validation of a prehospital risk score for critical illness.Crit Care. 2016; 20: 255
- Inefficacy of standard vital signs for predicting mortality and the need for prehospital life-saving interventions in blunt trauma patients transported via helicopter: a repeated call for new measures.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2017; 83: S98-s103
- Prehospital end-tidal carbon dioxide predicts mortality in trauma patients.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2017; : 1-5