One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Pulmonary embolism, part I: epidemiology, risk factors and risk stratification, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis and nonthrombotic pulmonary embolism.Exp Clin Cardiol. 2013; 18: 129-138
- Acute pulmonary embolism: clinical outcomes in the International Cooperative Pulmonary Embolism Registry (ICOPER).Lancet. 1999; 353: 1386-1389
- Management strategies and determinants of outcome in acute major pulmonary embolism: results of a multicenter registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1165-1171
- Management of massive and submassive pulmonary embolism, iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis, and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2011; 123: 1788-1830
- Natural history of venous thromboembolism.Circulation. 2003; 107: I22-30
- Decision making in the surgical treatment of massive pulmonary embolism.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1994; 8: 188-193
- Evaluation of pulmonary embolism in the emergency department and consistency with a national quality measure: quantifying the opportunity for improvement.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1028-1032
- Availability of technology to evaluate for pulmonary embolism in academic emergency departments in the United States.J Thromb Haemost. 2003; 1: 2240-2242
- Clinical characteristics, management, and outcomes of patients diagnosed with acute pulmonary embolism in the emergency department: initial report of EMPEROR (Multicenter Emergency Medicine Pulmonary Embolism in the Real World Registry).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 700-706
- Electrocardiography and prognosis of patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Cardiol J. 2011; 18: 648-653