One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Prevalence of pulmonary embolism among patients hospitalized for syncope.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1524-1531
- Pulmonary embolism and deep venous thrombosis in patients hospitalized with syncope: a multicenter cross-sectional study in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 1046-1048
- Prevalence of pulmonary embolism in patients with syncope.in: JAMA Intern Med. 2018
- Prevalence of pulmonary embolism in patients presenting with syncope. A systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.09.015
- Syncope on presentation is a surrogate for submassive and massive acute pulmonary embolism.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 297-300