One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Centers for disease control and prevention. Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2015.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2015; 64: 1-137
- Empiric treatment of gonorrhea and chlamydia in the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2001; 19: 274-275
- Factors associated with the over-treatment and under-treatment of gonorrhea and chlamydia in adolescents presenting to a public hospital emergency department.Int J Infect Dis. 2016; 53: 34-38
- Adolescent patients with sexually transmitted infections: who gets lost to follow-up?.J Emerg Med. 2014; 47: 507-512
- Sensitivity and specificity of empiric treatment for sexually transmitted infections in a pediatric emergency department.J Pediatr. 2017; 189: 48-53
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea screening in United States emergency departments.J Emerg Med. 2013; 44: 558-567