One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Fentanyl homogeneous enzyme immunoassay (HEIA™) product data sheet, MKT50368 REV1 October 2016.(Available at:)https://immunalysis.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Fentanyl_HEIA_MKT50368_2.pdfDate accessed: January 30, 2017
- An epidemic of illicit fentanyl deaths in Cook County, Illinois: September 2005 through April 2007.J Forensic Sci. 2008; 53: 452-454
- Nonpharmaceutical fentanyl-related deaths—multiple states, April 2005–March 2007.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2008; 57: 793-796
- Fentanyl epidemic in Chicago, Illinois and surrounding Cook County.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2008; 46: 501-506
- Fentanyl-associated fatalities among illicit drug users in Wayne County, Michigan (July 2005–May 2006).J Med Toxicol. 2013; 9: 106-115
- Notes from the field: increase in fentanyl-related overdose deaths—Rhode Island, November 2013–March 2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 531
- Fatal fentanyl: one pill can kill.Acad Emerg Med. 2017 Jan; 24: 106-113
- Influx of fentanyl-laced counterfeit pills and toxic fentanyl-related compounds further increases risk of fentanyl-related overdose and fatalities, August 25, 2016, CDCHAN-00395.(Available at:)(Accessed January 30, 2017)