One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The facts hurt: a state-by-state injury prevention policy report. Trust for America's Health.(64–65)http://www.healthyamericans.org/reports/injuryprevention15/Date: June 2015Date accessed: December 15, 2016
- Increases in drug and opioid-involved overdose deaths — United States, 2010–2015.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 65: 1445-1452
- Community management of opioid overdose. Geneva (Switzerland): World Health Organization (WHO).[Accessed December 15, 2016])
- Association between opioid prescribing patterns and opioid overdose-related deaths.JAMA. 2011; 30: 1315-1321
- Opioid prescriptions for chronic pain and overdose: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 152: 85-92
- CDC guideline for prescribing opioids for chronic pain - United States, 2016.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2016; 65: 1-49
Narcan (naloxone hydrochloride) [prescribing information]. Radnor, PA: Adapt Pharma; November 2015.
Evzio (naloxone hydrochloride) [prescribing information]. Richmond, VA: Kaleo; April 2014.
- Are take-home naloxone programmes effective? Systematic review utilizing application of the Bradford Hill criteria.Addiction. Jul 2016; 111: 1177-1187
- Opioid overdose rates and implementation of overdose education and nasal naloxone distribution in Massachusetts: interrupted time series analysis.BMJ. 2013; 346: f174https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.f174
- Emergency department utilization and subsequent prescription drug overdose death.Ann Epidemiol. 2015; 25: 613-619.e2
- Factors associated with participation in an emergency department–based take-home naloxone program for at-risk opioid users.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 69: 340-346
Acetaminophen and Codeine Tablets [prescribing information]. Huntsville, AL: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals; September 2016.