- The United States Department of Justice Archives
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- An updated definition of rape.(Available from:)https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rapeDate: 2012Date accessed: March 21, 2018
- Forcible, drug-facilitated, and incapacitated rape and sexual assault among undergraduate women.J Am Coll Health. 2010; 58: 453-460
- Impaired and incapacitated rape victims: assault characteristics and post-assault experiences.Violence Vict. 2009; 24: 439-457
- Prevalence and correlates of drug/alcohol-facilitated and incapacitated sexual assault in a nationally representative sample of adolescent girls.J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol. 2009; 38: 295-300
- Colposcopy to establish physical findings in rape victims.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 83-86