- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Medical oversight of EMS systems.in: Cone D.B. Emergency medical services: clinical practice and oversight. 2nd ed. Vol. 2. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK2015: 71-83
- ACGME program requirements for graduate medical education in emergency medicine.2016
- ACGME program requirements for graduate medical education in emergency medicine.https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/110_emergency_medicine_2017-07-01.pdf([accessed 27 January 2018])Date: 2017
- Basic standards for residency training in emergency medicine.http://www.osteopathic.org/inside-aoa/accreditation/postdoctoral-training-approval/postdoctoral-training-standards/Documents/EM-Basic-Standards-Emergency-Medicine.pdf([accessed 27 January 27 2018])Date: 2012
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) - a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009 Apr; 42: 377-381https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2008.08.010
- Emergency medicine resident involvement in EMS.Emerg Med J. 2007; 33 (doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2011.01274): 385-394
- Educational feedback in the operating room: a gap between resident and faculty perceptions.Am J Surg. 2012; 204: 248-255https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2011.08.019
- Attending and resident satisfaction with feedback in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16 (doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2009.00592): S76-81
- Burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance among US physicians relative to the general US population.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1377-1385https://doi.org/10.1001/archinternmed.2012.3199
☆Preliminary results were presented as a poster at the NAEMSP Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, January 2018 and corresponding abstract was published in the January 2018 issue of Prehospital Emergency Care.