One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- A potential diagnostic pitfall in acute chest pain: massive pulmonary embolism mimicking acute STEMI.Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Mar; 36 (PMID: 29169886): 461-463
- Correlation between ST-segment elevation and negative T waves in the precordial leads in acute pulmonary embolism: insights into serial electrocardiogram changes.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2014 Jul; 19 (PMID: 24206526): 398-405
- ST-elevation in massive acute pulmonary embolism during hemodynamic instability.J Electrocardiol. 2018 Mar–Apr; 51 (PMID: 29096931): 327-329
- Non-invasive imaging in acute chest pain syndromes.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012 Jan; 13 (PMID: 22094238): 69-78
- The use of echocardiography in acute cardiovascular care: recommendations of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging and the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015 Feb; 16 (PMID: 25378470): 119-146
- Major pulmonary embolism: review of a pathophysiologic approach to the golden hour of hemodynamically significant pulmonary embolism.Chest. 2002 Mar; 121 (PMID: 11888976): 877-905
- Ultrasound assisted evaluation of chest pain in the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Apr; 36 (Epub 2017 Sep 8): 533-539https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.09.003
- 2014 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism.Eur Heart J. 2014 Nov 14; 35 (PMID:25173341): 3033-3069
- Noninvasive diagnosis of suspected severe pulmonary embolism: transesophageal echocardiography vs spiral CT.Chest. 1997 Sep; 112 (PMID:9315806): 722-728
- Acute myocardial infarction and massive pulmonary embolus presenting as cardiac arrest: initial rhythm as a diagnostic clue.Case Rep Emerg Med. 2013; 2013 (PMID:23956886 PMCID:PMC3728547)
- Focused echocardiographic evaluation in life support and peri-resuscitation of emergency patients: a prospective trial.Resuscitation. 2010 Nov; 81 (20801576): 1527-1533