One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Traumatic brain injuries evaluated in U.S. emergency departments, 1992–1994.Acad Emerg Med. 2000; 7: 134-140
- Incidence of traumatic brain injury in the United States, 2003.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2006; 21: 544-548
[PDF] Report to Congress on Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States. https://www.cdc.gov/traumaticbraininjury/pdf/mtbireport-a.pdf.
- Incidence, risk factors and prevention of mild traumatic brain injury: results of the WHO collaborating centre task force on mild traumatic brain injury.J Rehabil Med. 2004; : 28-60
- Clinical policy: neuroimaging and decisionmaking in adult mild traumatic brain injury in the acute setting.Ann Emerg Med. 2008; 52: 714-748
- Indications for computed tomography in patients with minor head injury.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 100-105
- Clinical performance of NICE recommendations versus NCWFNS proposal in patients with mild head injury.J Neurotrauma. 2005; 22: 1419-1427
- Rehabilitation of persons with traumatic brain injury. NIH consensus development panel on rehabilitation of persons with traumatic brain injury.JAMA. 1999; 282: 974-983
- Post-traumatic and emotional symptoms in different subgroups of patients with mild head injury.Brain Inj. 1992; 6: 481-487
- Clinical guidelines: potential benefits, limitations, and harms of clinical guidelines.BMJ. 1999; 318: 527-530
- Adaptation of cost analysis studies in practice guidelines.Medicine. 2015; 94e2365
- Clinical practice guidelines we can trust.National Academies Press (US), Washington (DC)2011
- Scientific evidence underlying the ACC/AHA clinical practice guidelines.JAMA. 2009; 301: 831-841
- Conflicts of interest and the quality of recommendations in clinical guidelines.J Eval Clin Pract. 2013; 19: 674-681
- Who's complacent now? The King's fund on general practice.BMJ. 2011; 342d2254
- A comparative quality assessment of evidence-based clinical guidelines in endocrinology.Clin Endocrinol. 2013; 78: 183-190
- Analysis of overall level of evidence behind Infectious Diseases Society of America practice guidelines.Arch Intern Med. 2011; 171: 18-22
- Mapping of available health research and development data: what's there, what's missing, and what role is there for a global observatory?.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1286-1307
- Avoidable waste in the production and reporting of research evidence.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 1341-1345
- Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 11CD000146
- Factors affecting the apparent efficacy and safety of tissue plasminogen activator in thrombotic occlusion models of stroke: systematic review and meta-analysis.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2010; 30: 1905-1913
- 45 CFR 46.HHS.gov[Accessed 11 Jul 2017])Date: 2016
- The “statistical analyses and methods in the published literature” or the “SAMPL guidelines”.
- Is the right research being conducted to advance knowledge about breast reconstruction? An analysis of the research pipeline.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 566-577
- Suicide risk assessment in the emergency department: are there any tools in the pipeline?.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.09.044
- Ontology | Cochrane linked data.http://linkeddata.cochrane.org/pico-ontologyDate: 2018Date accessed: April 21, 2018
- Finding current evidence: search strategies and common databases.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 133-145
- Searching ClinicalTrials.gov and the international clinical trials registry platform to inform systematic reviews: what are the optimal search approaches?.J Med Libr Assoc. 2014; 102: 177-183
- Grading strength of recommendations and quality of evidence in clinical guidelines: report from an american college of chest physicians task force.Chest. 2006; 129: 174-181
- GRADE guidelines: 3. Rating the quality of evidence.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 401-406
The Value of the Canadian CT Head Rule and the New Orleans Criteria in Minor Head Trauma - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01619943. [Accessed 21 Apr 2018].
Neurorehabilitation After Traumatic Brain Injury: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02698449. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
Evaluation, Pathogenesis, and Outcome of Subjects With or Suspected Traumatic Brain Injury - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01132937. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
TBI MR Study 3 Houston Methodist - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02218216. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
Objective Brain Function Assessment of mTBI From Initial Injury to Rehabilitation and Treatment Optimization - Tabular View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/record/NCT02477943. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
Introduction of Protein S100 in Diagnostics in Minor Brain Injury Patients at Our Hospital - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01122212. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
Biomarkers in Prehospital Prediction of Need for Neurosurgical Observation or Intervention in TBI Patients - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03028376. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
- Prospective refinement study of the CHIP (CT in Head Injury Patients) prediction rule for patients with minor head injury.http://www.trialregister.nl/trialreg/admin/rctview.asp?TC=5409Date: 2018Date accessed: April 21, 2018
- Exploring serum biomarkers for mild traumatic brain injury.in: Kobeissy F.H. Brain neurotrauma: molecular, neuropsychological, and rehabilitation aspects. CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton (FL)2015
- The emergency department social work intervention for mild traumatic brain injury (SWIFT-Acute): a pilot study.Brain Inj. 2014; 28: 448-455
- Incidence, clinical course, and predictors of prolonged recovery time following sport-related concussion in high school and college athletes.J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2013; 19: 22-33
- Decreased fractional anisotropy evaluated using tract-based spatial statistics and correlated with cognitive dysfunction in patients with mild traumatic brain injury in the chronic stage.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2012; 33: 2117-2122
Improving the Stewardship of Diagnostic Imaging Resources in Alberta Emergency Departments - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02410941. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
Identification of biomarkers that correlate with clinical features and outcomes following concussion. https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Registration/TrialReview.aspx?id=368534. Accessed 21 Apr 2018.
- How to increase value and reduce waste when research priorities are set.Lancet. 2014; 383: 156-165