One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Body temperature preservation in patients transported by air medical helicopter.Air Med J. 2008; 27: 37-39
- The effect of helicopter transport on adult patients' body temperature.Air Med J. 1999; 18: 103-106
- Can body temperature be maintained during aeromedical transport?.CJEM. 2002; 4: 172-177
- A prospective observational study of the association between cabin and outside air temperature, and patient temperature gradient during helicopter transport in New South Wales.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2016; 44: 398-405
- Temperature change in the helicopter transport of trauma patients.ANZ J Surg. 2013; 83: 894-895
- Factors influencing patient thermoregulation in flight.Air Med J. 1996; 15: 18-23
- APACHE II: a severity of disease classification system.Crit Care Med. 1985; 13: 818-829
- Hypothermia in trauma.Emerg Med J. 2013; 30: 989-996
- The impact of body temperature abnormalities on the disease severity and outcome in patients with severe sepsis: an analysis from a multicenter, prospective survey of severe sepsis.Crit Care. 2013; 17: R271
- Determinants of temperature abnormalities and influence on outcome of critical illness.Crit Care Med. 2012; 40: 145-151
- Blood administration in helicopter emergency medical services patients associated with hypothermia.Air Med J. 2013; 32: 47-51