One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Clinical decision rules to rule out subarachnoid hemorrhage for acute headache.JAMA. Sep 25 2013; 310: 1248-1255
- High risk clinical characteristics for subarachnoid haemorrhage in patients with acute headache: prospective cohort study.BMJ. Oct 28 2010; 341c5204
- External validation of the Ottawa subarachnoid hemorrhage clinical decision rule in patients with acute headache.Am J Emerg Med. Feb 2015; 33: 244-249
- New clinical decision rule to exclude subarachnoid haemorrhage for acute headache: a prospective multicentre observational study.BMJ Open. Sep 9 2016; 6e010999
- Validation of the Ottawa Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Rule in patients with acute headache.CMAJ. Nov 13 2017; 189: E1379-E1385
- Applying the Ottawa subarachnoid haemorrhage rule on a cohort of emergency department patients with headache.Eur J Emerg Med. Dec 5 2017; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Information submitted to Health Education England workforce planning and education commissioning round – 2015/16.RCR, London2016: 8-10