One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- What biomechanical factors are more important in compression depth for children lifesavers? A randomized crossover study.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.05.003
- The importance of the bed height during in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 634
- The effects of bed height and time on the quality of chest compressions delivered during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a randomised crossover simulation study.Emerg Med J. 2012; 29: 660-663
- Effects of bed height on the performance of chest compressions.Emerg Med J. 2009; 26: 807-810
- The most effective rescuer's position for cardiopulmonary resuscitation provided to patients on beds: a randomized, controlled, crossover mannequin study.J Emerg Med. 2014; 46: 643-649
- Do different mattresses affect the quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation?.Intensive Care Med. 2003; 29: 2330-2335
- The effect of differing support surfaces on the efficacy of chest compressions using a resuscitation manikin model.Resuscitation. 2001; 51: 179-183
- Comparison of chest compressions in the standing position beside a bed at knee level and the kneeling position: a non-randomised, single-blind, cross-over trial.Emerg Med J. 2014; 31: 533-535