One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ultrasound in the management of thoracic disease.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: S250-S261
- Point-of-care ultrasonography.N Engl. J Med. 2011; 364: 749-757
- Merging ultrasound in the intensive care routine.Isr Med Assoc J. 2013; 15: 688-692
- Ultrasound detection of pneumothorax compared with chest X-ray and computed tomography scan.Am Surg. 2011; 77: 480-484
- The dynamic air bronchogram. A lung ultrasound sign of alveolar consolidation ruling out atelectasis.Chest. 2009; 135: 1421-1425
- The “lung pulse”: an early ultrasound sign of complete atelectasis.Intensive Care Med. 2003; 29: 2187-2192