One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Part 7: adult advanced cardiovascular life support: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S444-S464
- Verification of endotracheal tube placement with colorimetric end-tidal CO2 detection.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 267-270
- Capnography alone is imperfect for endotracheal tube placement confirmation during emergency intubation.J Emerg Med. 2001; 20: 223-229
- The assessment of three methods to verify tracheal tube placement in the emergency setting.Resuscitation. 2003; 56: 153-157
- Transtracheal ultrasound for verification of endotracheal tube placement: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Can J Anaesth. Apr 2015; 62: 413-423
- Comparison of static versus dynamic ultrasound for the detection of endotracheal intubation.West J Emerg Med. Mar 2018; 19: 412-416
- Comparison of color flow with standard ultrasound for the detection of endotracheal intubation.Am J Emerg Med. Nov 28 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.11.056
- Sonographic detection of tracheal or esophageal intubation: a cadaver study.Saudi J Anaesth. Jul–Sep 2016; 10: 314-316
- Accuracy of a novel ultrasound technique for confirmation of endotracheal intubation by expert and novice emergency physicians.West J Emerg Med. Nov 2014; 15 (834-9.2)
- Can novice sonographers accurately locate an endotracheal tube with a saline-filled cuff in a cadaver model? A pilot study.Acad Emerg Med. Mar 2012; 19: 361-364
- Defining the learning curve of point-of-care ultrasound for confirming endotracheal tube placement by emergency physicians.Crit Ultrasound J. Dec 2015; 7: 14