One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Practice variation and effects of e-mail–only performance feedback on resource use in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 2017; 24: 948-956https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13211
- Variation in use of all types of computed tomography by emergency physicians.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1437-1442https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2013.07.003
- How (ED) admission decisions differ when the same physician works in two different emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 970-973https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.01.067
- The relative contribution of provider and ED-level factors to variation among the top 15 reasons for ED admission.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 1291-1297https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.03.074
- Emergency department rotational patient assignment.Ann Emerg Med. 2016; 67: 206-215https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2015.07.008
- Emergency department physician-level and hospital-level variation in admission rates.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 61: 638-643https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2013.01.016
- Scan, admit, or both? Is there a correlation between admission rate and computed tomography utilization?.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 70: S8-S9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2017.07.042
- The association between physician risk tolerance and imaging use in abdominal pain.Am J Emerg Med. 2009; 27: 552-557https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2008.04.031
- Emergency physicians' fear of malpractice in evaluating patients with possible acute cardiac ischemia.Ann Emerg Med. 2005; 46: 525-533https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2005.04.016
- Embedded clinical decision support in electronic health record decreases use of high cost imaging in the emergency department: EmbED study.Acad Emerg Med. 2017; 24: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13195
- Cherry picking patients: examining the interval between patient rooming and resident self-assignment.Acad Emerg Med. 2016; 23: 679-684https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.12895