One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Advancing the pain agenda in the veteran population.Anesthesiol Clin. 2016; 34: 357-378
- Prevalence of diagnosed opioid abuse and its economic burden in the veterans health administration.Pain Pract. 2014; 14: 437-445
- Prescription opioid use, misuse, and use disorders in U.S. adults: 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.Ann Intern Med. 2017; 167 (Epub 2017 Aug 1): 293-301https://doi.org/10.7326/M17-0865
- Opioid-prescribing patterns of emergency physicians and risk of long-term use.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 663-673
- Increases in drug and opioid overdose deaths—United States, 2000–2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 64: 1378-1382
- Characteristics of initial prescription episodes and likelihood of long-term opioid use - United States, 2006–2015.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 265-269
- Addressing the opioid epidemic in the United States: lessons from the Department of Veterans Affairs.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 611-612
- Impact of the opioid safety initiative on opioid-related prescribing in veterans.Pain. 2017; 158: 833-839
VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guideline for Opioid Therapy for Chronic Pain. 2017.
- US emergency department visits for outpatient adverse drug events, 2013–2014.JAMA. 2016; 316: 2115-2125
- Quality improvement initiative to decrease variability of emergency physician opioid analgesic prescribing.West J Emerg Med. 2016; 17: 258-263
- VA Academic Detailing Service.Date: 2018Date accessed: March 1, 2018
- Trends in naloxone prescriptions prescribed after implementation of a National Academic Detailing Service in the Veterans Health Administration: a preliminary analysis.J Am Pharm Assoc. 2017; 57: S68-s72