One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2014 Emergency Department Summary Tables.2017: 1-35
- Strain echocardiography predicts acute coronary occlusion in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: 501-508https://doi.org/10.1093/ejechocard/jeq008
- Diagnosis of acute coronary occlusion in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction by point-of-care echocardiography with speckle tracking: a case report.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; : 1-4https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.02.017
- Strain echocardiography in acute cardiovascular diseases.West J Emerg Med. 2016; 17: 54-60https://doi.org/10.5811/westjem.2015.12.28521
- Diagnostic capability and reproducibility of strain by Doppler and by speckle tracking in patients with acute myocardial infarction.JCMG. 2009; 2: 24-33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2008.10.007
- Longitudinal 2D strain can help diagnose coronary artery disease in patients with suspected non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome but apparent normal global and segmental systolic function.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 236: 91-94https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2017.02.068
- Early assessment of strain echocardiography can accurately exclude significant coronary artery stenosis in suspected non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2014; 27: 512-519https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2014.01.019
- Acute coronary occlusion in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome: outcome and early identification by strain echocardiography.Heart. 2010; 96: 1550-1556https://doi.org/10.1136/hrt.2009.188391
- Myocardial mechanics: understanding and applying three-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography in clinical practice.Echocardiography. 2012; 29: 861-872https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-8175.2012.01712.x
- How do I do it? Speckle-tracking echocardiography.Indian Heart J. 2013; 65: 117-123https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2012.12.004
- Current and evolving echocardiographic techniques for the quantitative evaluation of cardiac mechanics: ASE/EAE consensus statement on methodology and indications endorsed by the Japanese Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2011; 24: 277-313
- Left ventricular global strain analysis by two-dimensional speckle-tracking echocardiography: the learning curve.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2017; 30: 1081-1090https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2017.06.010
☆Sources of support: There were no funding sources for this study.
☆☆LR, WJS, AJS and RFR report no conflicts of interest and have no disclosures.
★Presentations: SAEM18, Indianapolis, May 17, 2018.