One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guideline for the prevention, detection, evaluation, and management of high blood pressure in adults: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 2017
- The prevalence of chronic diseases and multimorbidity in primary care practice: a PPRNet report.J Am Board Fam Med. 2013; 26: 518-524
- Asymptomatic hypertension in the emergency department: a matter of critical public health importance.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1251-1257
- Cost of poor blood pressure control in the UK: 62,000 unnecessary deaths per year.J Hum Hypertens. 2003; 17: 455-457
- Access to disease treatment among patients presenting to the emergency department with asthma or hypertension.J Emerg Med. 2015; 48: 527-535
- MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2005; 54: 113-117
- Clinical policy: critical issues in the evaluation and management of adult patients in the emergency department with asymptomatic elevated blood pressure.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 62: 59-68
- Recognizing asymptomatic elevated blood pressure in ED patients: how good (bad) are we?.Am J Emerg Med. 2007; 25: 313-317
- The brief illness perception questionnaire.J Psychosom Res. 2006; 60: 631-637
IBM Corp. Released 2012. IBM SPSS statistics for windows, Version 22.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp.
- Medicalrisk: medical risk and comorbidity tools for ICD-9-CM data.in: R package version 1.2. 2016
- Untreated hypertension and the emergency department: a chance to intervene?.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 529-536
- Diagnosis, treatment, and referral of hypertension or prehypertension in an emergency department after an educational program: preliminary results.J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2011; 13: 413-415
- Factors associated with failure to follow-up at a medical clinic after an ED visit.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 347-351