One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation quality: [corrected] improving cardiac resuscitation outcomes both inside and outside the hospital: a consensus statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2013; 128 ([doi]): 417-435https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0b013e31829d8654
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2018 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137 ([doi])e492https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000558
- Risk stratification of survival in injured patients with cardiopulmonary resuscitation within the first hour of arrival to trauma centre: retrospective analysis from the national trauma data bank.Emerg Med J. 2017; 34 ([doi]): 282-288https://doi.org/10.1136/emermed-2014-204306
- Outcome of patients receiving CPR in the ED of an urban academic hospital.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34 ([doi]): 1595-1599https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.05.060
- A prospective study of survival after in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation and its related factors.Trauma Mon. 2016; 21 ([doi])e31796https://doi.org/10.5812/traumamon.31796
- Study of survival rate after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in hospitals of Kermanshah in 2013.Global J Health Sci. 2014; 7 ([doi]): 52-58https://doi.org/10.5539/gjhs.v7n1p52
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) plus delayed defibrillation versus immediate defibrillation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; 9 (CD009803. doi(9):CD009803. ([doi]))https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD009803.pub2
- A decade of in-hospital resuscitation: outcomes and prediction of survival?.Resuscitation. 2006; 68 (doi:S0300-9572(05)00258-3 [pii]): 231-237
- Predictors of survival following in-hospital adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation.CMAJ. 2002; 167: 343-348
- Predicting survival in pediatric trauma patients receiving cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the prehospital setting.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2001; 5 (doi:S1090312701501884 [pii]): 6-9
☆Conflicts of interests: nothing to disclose.