One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Effects of tranexamic acid on death, vascular occlusive events, and blood transfusion in trauma patients with significant haemorrhage (CRASH-2) a randomised, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2010; 59: 612-624https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(10)60835-5
- Effectiveness and safety of tranexamic acid in reducing blood loss in total knee arthroplasty: a meta-analysis.J Bone Joint Surg. 2012; https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.K.00873
- Oral vs intravenous vs topical tranexamic acid in primary hip arthroplasty: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled study.J Arthroplast. 2017; 33: 786-793https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.09.062
- The efficacy and safety of multiple-dose intravenous tranexamic acid on blood loss following total knee arthroplasty: a randomized controlled trial.Int Orthop. 2017; 41: 2053-2059https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-017-3519-x
- Supportive topical tranexamic acid application for hemostasis in oral bleeding events – retrospective cohort study of 542 patients.J Cranio-Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 46: 932-936https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcms.2018.03.009
- Uterine balloon tamponade in combination with topical administration of tranexamic acid for management of postpartum hemorrhage.Case Rep Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 2015: 1-4https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/195036
- Topical tranexamic acid for the treatment of acute epistaxis in the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.03.039
- A new and rapid method for epistaxis treatment using injectable form of tranexamic acid topically: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1389-1392https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2013.06.043
- Topical tranexamic acid compared with anterior nasal packing for treatment of epistaxis in patients taking antiplatelet drugs: randomized controlled trial.Acad Emerg Med. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13345
- Effect of tranexamic acid on gross hematuria: a pilot randomized clinical trial study.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.09.012
- Case report: use of topical tranexamic acid to stop localised bleeding.Emerg Med J. 2013; 30: 509-510https://doi.org/10.1136/emermed-2012-201684
- Tranexamic acid and rectal bleeding.Lancet. 1991; 337: 431https://doi.org/10.1016/0140-6736(91)91210-L
- Massive rectal bleeding following transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy.Endoscopy. 2000; 32: 792-795https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2000-7709
- Safety and morbidity of first and repeat transrectal ultrasound guided prostate needle biopsies: results of a prospective European prostate cancer detection study.J Urol. 2001; 166: 856-860https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-5347(05)65851-X
- Effect on hemostasis of an absorbable hemostatic gelatin sponge after transrectal prostate needle biopsy.Int Braz J Urol. 2015; 41: 337-343https://doi.org/10.1590/S1677-5538.IBJU.2015.02.22
☆There were no sources of support for this project, and this report has not been previously presented or published in anyway. There was no institutional review board approval obtained.