One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Reversal of anticoagulation and management of bleeding in patients on anticoagulants.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2017; 23: 410-415
- Parenteral anticoagulants: antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141: e24S-43S
- Guideline for reversal of antithrombotics in intracranial hemorrhage.Neurocrit Care. 2016; 24: 6-46
- A method for estimating the probability of adverse drug reactions.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1981; 30: 239-245
- Correlation of antifactor Xa concentrations with renal function in patients on enoxaparin.J Clin Pharmacol. 2003; 43: 586-590
- Incomplete reversal of enoxaparin toxicity by protamine: implications of renal insufficiency, obesity, and low molecular weight heparin sulfate content.Obes Surg. 2004; 14: 695-698
- Protamine reversal of low molecular weight heparin: clinically effective?.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2011; 22: 565-570