One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- CDC National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/pdf/pubs/2017-cdc-drug-surveillance-report.pdfDate accessed: January 3, 2018
- Prescribing opioids safely in the emergency department study I, prescribing opioids safely in the emergency department PSI. Opioid prescribing in a cross section of US emergency departments.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 66 ([e251]): 253-259
- Association of emergency department opioid initiation with recurrent opioid use.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 65: 493-498
- Persistent pain after motor vehicle collision: comparative effectiveness of opioids vs nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs prescribed from the emergency department- a propensity matched analysis.Pain. 2017; Feb 158: 289-295
- The changing face of heroin use in the United States: a retrospective analysis of the past 50 years.JAMA Psychiat. 2014; 71: 821-826
- Changing physician performance. A systematic review of the effect of continuing medical education strategies.JAMA. 1995; 274: 700-705
- Effect of a data-driver intervention on opioid prescribing intensity among emergency department providers: a randomized controlled trial.Acad Emerg Med. 2018 May; 25: 482-493
- Opioid-prescribing patterns of emergency physicians and risk of long-term use.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 663-673
- Sources of prescription opioid pain relievers by frequency of past-year nonmedical use United States, 2008–2011.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 802-803
- Effect of behavioral interventions on inappropriate antibiotic prescribing among primary care practices: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2016; 315: 562-570
- Coupling policymaking with evaluation- the case of the opioid crisis.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2306-2309
☆This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
☆This work has previously been presented in abstract form at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine in Orlando, Florida, in May 2017.