- Garlock J.
- Lee L.
- Cucci M.
- Frazee L.A.
- Mullen C.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Suspected gonorrhea and chlamydia: incidence and utilization of empiric antibiotics in a health system emergency department setting.Am J Emerg Med. Aug 7 2018; ([pii: S0735-6757(18)30651-X., Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.08.015
- STDs at record high, indicating urgent need for prevention.(Available at:)(Accessed Sept 12 2018)
- Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.(Available at:)(Accessed Sept 12 2018)
- Using patient provided information to refine sexually transmitted infection screening criteria among females presenting in the emergency department.Sex Transm Dis. Dec 2012; 39: 965-967https://doi.org/10.1097/OLQ.0b013e31826e882f
- Cross-sectional study of pharyngeal and genital chlamydia and gonorrhea infections in emergency department patients.Sex Transm Infect. May 2014; 90 ([Epub 2013 Dec 23]): 246-249https://doi.org/10.1136/sextrans-2013-051358
- Importance of physicians in chlamydia trachomatis control.Prev Med. Oct 2011; 53: 335-337
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea screening in United States emergency departments.J Emerg Med. Oct 25 2012; 44 ([pii: S0736-4679(12)01088-8. Epub ahead of print]): 558-567https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2012.08.022
- Sexually transmitted infections: compelling case for an improved screening strategy.Popul Health Manag. Sep 2017; 20: S1-S11
- Emergency department chlamydia screening through partnership with the public health department.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1217-1220
- Are emergency departments the next frontier for sexually transmitted disease screening?.Sex Transm Dis. 2001; 28: 40-42