One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Application to healthy patients undergoing elective procedures: an updated report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on preoperative fasting and the use of pharmacologic agents to reduce the risk of pulmonary aspiration.Anesthesiology. 2017; 126: 37
- Clinical policy: procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 63: 247-258
- Guidelines to the practice of anesthesia--revised edition 2014.Can J Anaesth. 2014; 61: 46
- Perioperative fasting in adults and children: guidelines from the European Society of Anaesthesiology.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2011; 28: 556
- Ultrasound assessment of gastric content and volume.Br J Anaesth. 2014; 113: 12-22
- Gastric sonography in the fasted surgical patient: a prospective study: a prospective descriptive study.Anesth Analg. 2011; 113: 93-97
- Intensive Care Med. 2014; 40: 965-972
- Bedside ultrasound assessment of gastric content: an observational study.Can J Anaesth. 2012; 59: 416-423
- Intra- and interrater reliability of ultrasound assessment of gastric volume.Anesthesiology. 2014; 121: 46-51
- Anesthesiologists' learning curves for bedside qualitative ultrasound assessment of gastric content: a cohort study.Can J Anaesth. 2013; 60: 771-779
☆Presented at the American College of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly, Las Vegas, NV, 2016.