One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
Emergency Department Patient Experience Understanding Patient-Centered Value in the Emergency Department. (Retrieved November 22, 2017) http://www.pressganey.com/resources/emergency-department-patient-experience
- Same physician, different location, different patient satisfaction scores.Ann Emerg Med. 2016; 68: 531-535
- Associations between patient and emergency department operational characteristics and patient satisfaction scores in an adult population.Ann Emerg Med Emerg Med. 2014; 64: 604-608
- Measuring emergency department acuity.Acad Emerg Med. 2018; 25: 65-75
☆All of the listed authors do not have any conflicts of interest to disclose. Please feel free to reach out to each individually as you deem necessary. No similar manuscripts by the same authors were previously presented or published. The study was approved by the Staten Island University Hospital IRB. A waiver of informed consent was granted. There are no potential conflicts of interests by any of the authors. Bartholomew Cambria, Joseph Basile, Elias Youssef, Josh Greenstein, Jerel Chacko, Barry Hahn, Nicole Berwald and Brahim Ardolic were instrumental in contributing to the study concept and design, acquisition of the data, drafting of the manuscript and critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content.