One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Adult asylum seekers from the Middle East including Syria in Central Europe: what are their health care problems?.PLoS One. 2016; 11https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0148196
- Middle eastern conflicts: implications for refugee health in the European Union and middle eastern host countries.J Glob Oncol. 2016; 2: 422-430
- http://www.unhcr.org/tr/en/figures-at-a-glanceDate accessed: February 10, 2018
- Characteristics of refugee patients admitted to the emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.03.035
- https://www.nufusu.com/il/ankara-nufusuDate accessed: September 29, 2018
- http://www.bik.gov.tr/130-bin-misafirimiz-varDate accessed: September 29, 2018
- Analyses of demographical and injury characteristics of adult and pediatric patients injured in Syrian Civil War.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 35: 82-86https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.10.008
- Consultations by asylum seekers: recent trends in the emergency Department of a Swiss University Hospital.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0155423https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0155423
- Safe in our hands?: a study of suicide and self-harm in asylum seekers.J Forensic Leg Med. 2008; 15: 235-244https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jflm.2007.11.001
- Prediction of lethality in suicide attempts: gender matters.OMEGA J Death Dying. 2017; ([date of access 01.10.2018])https://doi.org/10.1177/0030222817725182
- Dimensions of gender-based violence against Syrian refugees in Lebanon.Forced Migr Rev. 2013; 44: 75-78