One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- 42 U.S.C. § 18001 et seq..2010
- First steps of repeal, replace and repair.Health Aff. (Milwood). 2017; 36: 398-399
- ACA Repeal and Replace Efforts Timeline.http://www.healthreformtracker.org/ahca-timelineDate: 2017Date accessed: June 28, 2018
- The patient protection and affordable care Act's effect on emergency medicine: a synthesis of the data.Ann. Emerg. Med. 2015; 66: 496-506
- The effect of Medicaid expansion on utilization in Maryland emergency departments.Ann. Emerg. Med. 2017; 70: 607-614
- Increased emergency department use in Illinois after implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care ct.Ann. Emerg. Med. 2017; 69: 172-180
- Effect of the Affordable Care Act Medicaid expansion on emergency department visits: evidence from state-level emergency department databases.Ann. Emerg. Med. 2017; 70: 215-225
- Insurance expansion and hospital emergency department access: evidence from the Affordable Care Act.Ann. Intern. Med. 2017; 166: 172-179
- Methods for evaluating changes in health care policy: the difference-in-differences approach.JAMA. 2014; 312: 2401-2402
- NHAMCS Micro-Data File Documentation.(Accessed June 28, 2018)
- ACEP Poll Affordable Care Act Research Results.Marketing General Incorporated, Alexandria, VA2015: 2015
- Health Costs Bear Down on Families Who Don't Qualify for ACA Subsidies. Shots (Health News from National Public Radio), December 14, 2018.https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/12/14/674791999/health-costs-bear-down-on-families-who-dont-qualify-for-aca-subsidiesDate accessed: December 16, 2018
- Out-of-network emergency-physician bills—an unwelcome surprise.New Engl. J. Med. 2016; 375: 1915-1918
- The risk of unintentional out-of-network encounters with hospital-based physicians at in-network hospitals.Am. J. Emerg. Med. 2017; 35: 1228-1233
- Interaction terms in logit and probit models.Econ. Lett. 2003; 80: 123-129
☆GSO & LHB conceived and designed the study, and obtained and managed the data. LHB provided statistical advice on study design and analyzed the data; GSO, RAW, CZ & LHB reviewed and interpreted the data. GSO & LHB drafted the manuscript. GSO, RAW, CZ & LHB contributed substantially to the manuscript revision, and take responsibility for the paper as a whole.