One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Effect of hypoxia on mortality and disability in traumatic brain injury according to shock status: a cross-sectional analysis.Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Dec 20; ([pii:S0735-6757(18)30984-7])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.12.022
- Hypoxia and hypotension, the “lethal duo” in traumatic brain injury: implications for prehospital care.Intensive Care Med. 2008 Mar; 34 ([Epub 2007 Oct 16]): 402-404
- The effect of combined out-of-hospital hypotension and hypoxia on mortality in major traumatic brain injury.Ann Emerg Med. 2017 Jan; 69 ([Epub 2016 Sep 28]): 62-72https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2016.08.007