One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- National hospital ambulatory medical care survey: 2007 emergency department summary.in: National Health Statistics Reports; No 26. National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, MD2010
- Pain scores among emergency department (ED) patients: comparison by ED diagnosis.J Emerg Med. 2013; 44: 46-52
- Pain perception among ED patients with headache: responses to standardized painful stimuli.J Emerg Med. 2007; 32: 1-6
- Factors associated with self-reported pain scores among emergency department (ED) patients.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 331-337
- Predictors of repeated emergency department visits among persons treated for addiction.Eur Addict Res. 2012; 18: 47-53
- Frequent ED users: are most visits for mental health, alcohol, and drug-related complaints?.Am J Emerg Med. 2013 Oct; 31: 1512-1515
- Analgesia and addiction in emergency department patients with acute pain exacerbations.Cal J Emerg Med. 2005 Jan; 6: 3-8
- Usefulness and validity of the modified Addiction Severity Index: a focus on alcohol, drugs, tobacco, and gambling.Subst Abus. 2016; 37: 168-175
- Validity of the self-reported drug use section of the Addiction Severity Index and associated factors used under naturalistic conditions.Subst Use Misuse. 2012; 47: 356-363
- The association of psychiatric comorbidity and use of the emergency department among persons with substance use disorders: an observational cohort study.BMC Emerg Med. 2008; 8
- Screening of mental health and substance users in frequent users of a general Swiss emergency department.BMC Emerg Med. 2015; 15
- Self-medication with alcohol or drugs for mood and anxiety disorders: a narrative review of the epidemiological literature.Depress Anxiety. 2018; 35: 851-860