One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Non-traumatic aortic dissection or rupture as cause of cardiac arrest: presentation and outcome.Resuscitation. 2004; 60: 143-150
- Arrest etiology among patients resuscitated from cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2018; 130: 33-40
- Ultrasound use during cardiopulmonary resuscitation is associated with delays in chest compressions.J Emerg Med. 2018; 54: 140
- Transesophageal echocardiography: guidelines for point-of-care applications in cardiac arrest resuscitation.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 71: 201-207
- Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 70: 442-445
- Emergency physician–performed transesophageal echocardiography for extracorporeal life support vascular cannula placement.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 1637-1639
- Treatment of a patient with acute aortic dissection using extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation after an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a case report.Acute Med Surg. 2017; 5: 189-193
- Hospital resuscitation teams: a review of the risks to the healthcare worker.J Intensive Care. 2017; 5