Abbreviations:GEDI (global end-diastolic volume index), CVP (central venous pressure), COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), PASS (power analysis and sample size)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
Yu Jiangquan, Zheng Ruiqiang, Lin Hua, Chen Qihong, Shao Jun, Wang Daxin, GEDI vs. CVP goal-directed fluid resuscitation for COPD patients with septic shock: a randomized controlled trial, American Journal of Emergency Medicine (2016), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.10.015.
The ARISE Investigators and the ANZICS Clinical Trials Group. Goal-directed resuscitation for patients with early septic shock. N Engl J Med 371:1496–1506.
- Sample size tables for clinical studies.2nd ed. Blackwell Science, Malden, MA1997
- Biostatistical analysis.2nd ed. Prentice-Hall. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey1984
- Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of sepsis and septic shock: 2016.[J].Intensive Care Med. 2017; 43: 1-74
- Feb. 2018; 53: 142-148