- Forbat L.
- Cayless S.
- Knighting K.
- Cornwell J.
- Kearney N.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Engaging patients in health care: an empirical study of the role of engagement on attitudes and action.Patient Educ Couns. 2009 Jan; 74: 84-90https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2008.07.055
Ferman JH. Healthcare reform: Medicare & Medicaid Innovation Center. CMS provision will test new payment and service delivery models. Healthc Exec 2010; 25(4): 58, 60.
- Medicare and Medicaid programs; electronic health record incentive program.website)
- Report on patient portal use.https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683388.pdfDate: March 2017
- The organizational dynamics enabling patient portal impacts upon organizational performance and patient health: a qualitative study of Kaiser Permanente.BMC Health Serv Res. 2015; 15: 559
- Patient portals as a tool for health care engagement: a mixed-method study of older adults with varying levels of health literacy and prior patient portal use.J Med Internet Res. 2017 Mar; 19e99
- Use of patient portals for personal health information management: the older adult perspective.AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2015; 2015: 1234-1241
- Design considerations for patient portal adoption by low-income, older adults.in: Proc SIGCHI Conf Hum Factor Comput Syst. 2015 Apr. 2015: 3859-3868https://doi.org/10.1145/2702123.2702392
- Consumers' perceptions of patient-accessible electronic medical records.J Med Internet Res. 2013; 15: e168https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.2507
- The usability of electronic personal health record systems for an underserved adult population.Hum Factors. 2015 May; 57: 491-506https://doi.org/10.1177/0018720814549238
- The impact of numeracy ability and technology skills on older adults' performance of health management tasks using a patient portal.J Appl Gerontol. 2014 Jun; 33: 416-436https://doi.org/10.1177/0733464812447283
- Online patient websites for electronic health record access among vulnerable populations: portals to nowhere?.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2016 Jul 8; https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocw098
☆None of the authors have a conflict of interest to report.