One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics and gynecology/original research: emergency physician ultrasonography for evaluating patients at risk for ectopic pregnancy: a meta-analysis.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 56: 674-683
- Diagnostic accuracy and clinical utility of emergency department targeted ultrasonography in the evaluation of first-trimester pelvic pain and bleeding: a systematic review.CJEM: Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009; 11: 355
- The effect of emergency department crowding on clinically oriented outcomes.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1-10
- Systematic review of emergency department crowding: causes, effects, and solutions.Ann Emerg Med. 2008; 52: 126-136
- Associations of emergency department length of stay with publicly reported quality-of-care measures.Acad Emerg Med. 2017; 24: 246-250
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.PLoS Med. 2009; 6e1000097
- ROBINS-I: a tool for assessing risk of bias in non-randomised studies of interventions.BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2016; 355: i4919
- A revised tool for assessing risk of bias in randomized trials.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2016; 10
- Original contribution: the utility of transvaginal ultrasound in the ED evaluation of complications of first trimester pregnancy.American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015; 33: 743-748
- Effect of emergency physician-performed pelvic sonography on length of stay in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1997; 29 ([discussion 352]): 348-351
- Do emergency physicians save time when locating a live intrauterine pregnancy with bedside ultrasonography?.Acad Emerg Med. 2000; 7: 988-993
- Does the use of bedside pelvic ultrasound decrease length of stay in the emergency department?.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2013; 29: 67-70
- Pelvic ultrasonography and length of stay in the ED: an observational study.American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015; 32: 1464-1469
- T, y TK, Dawdy MR. transvaginal ultrasonography by emergency physicians decreases patient time in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 1998; 5: 802-807
- Effect of emergency physician-performed point-of-care ultrasound and radiology department-performed ultrasound examinations on the emergency department length of stay among pregnant women at less than 20 weeks' gestation.J Ultrasound Med. 2018; 37: 2497-2505
- Point-of-care ultrasound versus radiology department pelvic ultrasound on emergency department length of stay.World Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016; 7: 178
- Use of a beta-hCG discriminatory zone with bedside pelvic ultrasonography.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 58: 12-20
- Outcome of patients with an indeterminate emergency department first-trimester pelvic ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy.Academic emergency medicine : official journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. 2004; 11: 912-917
- Outcome analysis of a protocol including bedside endovaginal sonography in patients at risk for ectopic pregnancy.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 283-289
☆This was presented at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, IN on 5/17/2018.